Hipower Signature Program
Power Through Visibility
“By making your power more visible, you give one another and others you don’t know the power to do more.”
– Mona Sabet, Hipower Founder
Many leaders hear a calling to achieve something significant—to transform their professional success into personal significance, to expand into a larger community role, to pivot onto a new career path.
Some leaders are inspired to take action right now. This program is for them.
Hipower invites a small group of demonstrated women leaders to form a “ring” each year. Our premise is that a twelve-month commitment builds trust and the capacity to explore new boundaries as each participant answers the question “What do you want to be known for?”
The Hipower Signature Program guides you to articulate a personal vision that inspires you, and then challenges you to become a visible champion for that vision.
The Program is a series of 6 workshops led by a distinguished faculty that includes coaches, brand experts, organizational development consultants and storytellers, culminating in a group offsite.
Rings form close-knit bonds and members frequently continue to work together after the program, driving one another towards success and personal significance.
What Will I Accomplish if I Get Through the Program?
Well, that's a bit of a hard one. You'll get out of this program as much as you put into it. If you have any doubts about the value of the program, reach out to one of our past participants!
If you commit, here's what we want you to leave the program with.
- A clearly articulated personal Platform
- A compelling and inspiring personal Story that supports your Platform
- A kick ass new bio
- A personal website — or a solid plan for building one
- A new tribe of women that will always be there to push you forward and call bull on the times you undersell yourself
When Are The Sessions Held?
Sessions are held Thursdays from 5:30 — 8:00pm
Dinner and wine are included
Program outline and tentative dates:
- Session 1: What is your platform? - Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Session 2: Storytelling - Thursday, April 13, 2017
- Session 3: Self-Assessment - Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Session 4: Platform Development - Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Session 5: Presence and Impact in Communications - Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Session 6: Developing a Point of View - Thursday, October 12, 2017
The program culminates in a 2 day offsite November 10-12, 2017 (tentative). This 2-Day offsite brings the members of all the HiPower Rings (For 2017 Rings 1-5) together for a weekend of support and development. Your program fee includes a shared room for the weekend. Incremental costs will be assessed for food, optional events, etc.